Reliable House Sitting Company Near Iona FL
Heading north for the summer? Going on an extended leave? Our HomeWatch Program was designed for clients like you!
Feel at ease about the condition and safety of your property while you're away. John Brooks, owner and operator of Lee County Inspection Services, is the ideal inspector for our HomeWatch Program with 20 years of law enforcement experience as well as being a State Licensed Home Inspector. Plan ahead for your vacation or summer leave. Call us today at 239-246-9534. HomeWatch services available in Ft Myers and Cape Coral only.
Trust us to protect your investment while you are away. We are licensed, insured and bonded to manage your vacant home. Customized HomeWatch Inspections Starting as Low as $20 per Visit!
Our House Sitting Program Keeps Your Assets Safe!
Below are some of the more common inspections included in our HomeWatch program:
- Inspect for security, vandalism, and structural damage.
- Check the interior and exterior of your home for pests and rodents.
- Monitor pest control and lawn maintenance services.
- Provide pool maintenance services (for additional fee) or monitor outside pool service providers for quality and results.
- Run your plumbing supply, drain and waste systems including all fixtures for flush out of piping- preventing bacteriological growth or sewer gas backup.
- Run components as recommended by manufacturer including garbage disposal and dishwasher.
- Check interior air quality and air conditioning efficiency.
- Provide hurricane preparation and storm assessments upon request.
- Auto starts and other service requests as needed.
Who Are We?
My name is John Brooks and I am the Owner/ Operator of Lee County Inspection Services Home Inspections, Insurance Inspections, Environmental Testing and HomeWatch programs. Here at Lee County Inspection Services we offer commercial and residential building inspections as well as Homewatch programs while you are away. We are also licensed to perform Wind Mitigation, Four Point Inspection and Roof Certifications for your insurance needs; or Environmental testing including Mold assessment and remediation.
Why choose us?
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- InterNachi Member/ Inspector
- Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI)
- Lowe's Referral Program Member
- Commitment to Serving the Community.
" Everything they said they would do, they did to perfection! Two man inspection team on time, very thorough, people friendly and a quick detailed report with a ton of pics. Also sent us dropbox file with over 300 photos of home! I highly recommend them for your home inspection! "
- Ray Mayer- Bonita Springs, Florida November 2016
"John, I keep returning to you for all my property inspections not only because you are very thorough, but with the inspection and wind mitigation reports on my latest duplex acquisition...time was a deciding factor. We had less than 7 days to accept the deal and you had the reports ready in one day. I can't thank you enough and would recommend you to anyone. Your prices are very competitive and you are extremely knowledgable and professional in your work and recommendations. It is always a pleasure to work with you."
- Allan Gottlieb-Cape Coral, Fl, October, 2015