Reliable House Sitter Company Around Sanibel Island FL
Heading north for the summer? Going on an extended leave? Our HomeWatch Program was designed for clients like you!
Feel at ease about the condition and safety of your property while you're away. John Brooks, owner and operator of Lee County Inspection Services, is the ideal inspector for our HomeWatch Program with 20 years of law enforcement experience as well as being a State Licensed Home Inspector. Plan ahead for your vacation or summer leave. Call us today at 239-246-9534. HomeWatch services available in Ft Myers and Cape Coral only.
Trust us to protect your investment while you are away. We are licensed, insured and bonded to manage your vacant home. Customized HomeWatch Inspections Starting as Low as $20 per Visit!
Our House Sitter Program Keeps Your Assets Safe!
Below are some of the more common inspections included in our HomeWatch program:
- Inspect for security, vandalism, and structural damage.
- Check the interior and exterior of your home for pests and rodents.
- Monitor pest control and lawn maintenance services.
- Provide pool maintenance services (for additional fee) or monitor outside pool service providers for quality and results.
- Run your plumbing supply, drain and waste systems including all fixtures for flush out of piping- preventing bacteriological growth or sewer gas backup.
- Run components as recommended by manufacturer including garbage disposal and dishwasher.
- Check interior air quality and air conditioning efficiency.
- Provide hurricane preparation and storm assessments upon request.
- Auto starts and other service requests as needed.
Who Are We?
My name is John Brooks and I am the Owner/ Operator of Lee County Inspection Services Home Inspections, Insurance Inspections, Environmental Testing and HomeWatch programs. I am one of two Florida State licensed Home Inspectors in the field daily as well as a Registered Professional Inspector with the Florida Association of Building Inspectors. Other company credentials include an A+ accredited business rating with the Better Business Bureau in SouthWest Florida. Our Field manager Patrick Christensen is a state licensed home inspector as well, providing unmatched service and knowledge. Patrick was born and raised here as well, an expert in the history of development here in Lee County.
With over 25 years in the home inspection industry, we are equipped to perform a professional home inspection service for you - satisfaction guaranteed. My knowledge, expertise and patience in home inspection goes unmatched in the industry. Locally we are also proud members of the Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce as well as The Women's Council of Realtors.
" Our first time purchasing a home, lots of anxiety, but Lee County Inspection Services changed that the day of our inspection... thorough and detailed, field inspector Patrick Christensen spent quite sometime not only going over the home but explaining things for us, putting my wife at ease! Owner John Brooks followed up with a phone call and complete report review! Thank you guys, at the top of our list in quality experiences."
- Orlando Esteban, Lehigh Acres, Florida January 2017
" I would like to thank your company for coming to inspect my home. It was very nice to get a quick response call the very day I called you. I'm grateful that you went out of your way to make the appointment to accommodate me. The young man (Patrick) was pleasant, polite and a very good representation for your business. He was always professional and spent time to be sure everything was inspected and noted for record. I will recommend your company and you'll will be on the top of my list whenever there is a need for inspection. I truly felt I was in good hands."
- Patty Esterline- Cape Coral, Florida October 2016